There is no content to display.
At Smiles First Dental, we specialise in top quality dental crowns and bridges to give you the confidence that comes with a smile that is like new again!
A full coverage dental crown is a restorative option, designed to protect the entire structure of the tooth.
Dental crowns are made to look and feel like natural teeth. They are durable and strong and designed to last you for many years.
Some common reasons why you may need a dental crown
- When the strength of the tooth is compromised, such as when there is a large filling in the tooth. This can cause deflection and stresses on the remaining tooth structure as the filling expands and contracts due to biting forces.
- A root canal treatment may lead to drying of the tooth, causing it to become more brittle, prone to fracture and discolouration.
- Your tooth has already fractured or cracked and you need a crown to hold it together to prevent further tooth loss.
- You are unable to achieve the look you desire with other methods.
A bridge can restore your smile when a tooth is missing
A bridge is an excellent option to restore your smile if you lose a tooth, leaving a space with teeth on either side.
We can close this gap by placing dental crowns on the teeth on either side and connecting a false tooth to the crowns.
What are the benefits of a dental bridge?
A dental bridge will:
- close the gap,
- increase the biting function,
- stop movement of adjacent teeth,
- give a great-looking result
- improve your self-confidence.
Quality and service for a confident smile
At Smiles First Dental, our crown and bridge materials are 100% made in Australia. Using TGA-approved products, we ensure our patients have confidence in the quality of our work.